* All reservations require a TWO-night minimum and a 14-day cancellation notice.
* Reservations cancelled within 7 days (14 days during some holiday/special event times) of the check-in date are subject to the full rental charge with a portion of that charge being credited to a future stay, unless we are able to re-book the room. In this case, you are only liable for any nights that the room remains empty due to your cancellation. Please also be advised that once checked in, you are responsible for all charges shown on your confirmation. This policy also applies to no shows.
*All cancellations or rescheduling are subject to a $20.00 per room processing charge.
* Rates are for one or two persons and do not include occupancy or sales tax. Some rooms can accommodate a third person; an extra person charge will apply.
*Discounts cannot be combined and only apply to cash or credit card payments.
**CHECK IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM and continues until 8:00 PM** Due to our other commitments, you MUST make advance arrangements with us in order to check in prior to 4:00. If you expect to be later than 8:00 PM arriving, please give us a call.
* Check out time is 10:30 AM.
*A credit card will be required to confirm your reservation. VISA, MasterCard, Amex & Discover Cards accepted; however, that card will NOT be charged in advance. The card is required to guarantee the reservation.
* During certain times of the year or events, single-night stays MAY be subject to a $15 additional charge.
* A FULL Breakfast is included in the rates listed above, which on weekends and holidays is served at 8:30 AM in the dining room of the main house and on weekdays UNTIL 29 Aug 2022 is served between 8:00 and 11:00 AM at our restaurant on the property. After 29 Aug all breakfasts will be served at the house.
*Please call regarding our policy for children.
* We are very limited in our ability to accommodate your pets. Please call for more information. A $10 pet fee will be assessed.
* The Perry House is SMOKE-FREE. (Smoking is only allowed outside in designated areas.)