* All reservations require a TWO-night minimum and a 14-day cancellation notice.
* All reservations require a NON-REFUNDABLE 12% booking fee deposit. This charge will be applied to the credit card provided during the reservation process upon completion of your booking and will be credited to your total at check out. Reservations that include the optional Travel Protection service are exempt from a deposit but are responsible for the booking fee if cancelled prior to the 14-day protected period.
* Reservations cancelled within 14 days of the check-in date are subject to the full rental charge unless the Travel Protection option has been purchased or we are able to re-book the room. Also, please be advised that once checked in, you are responsible for all charges shown on your confirmation. This policy also applies to no shows.
* Rates are for one or two people and do not include occupancy or sales tax. Some rooms can accommodate a third person; an extra person charge will apply.
*Discounts cannot be combined and only apply to cash or credit card payments.
**CHECK IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM and continues until 8:00 PM** Due to our other commitments, you MUST make advance arrangements with us in order to check in prior to 4:00. If you expect to be later than 8:00 PM arriving, please give us a call.
* Check out time is 10:30 AM.
*A credit card will be required to confirm your reservation. VISA, MasterCard, AmEx, and Discover Cards accepted; however, that card will NOT be charged in advance except the 12% booking fee. The card is required to guarantee the reservation.
* A FULL Breakfast is included in the rates shown and it is generally served at 8:30 AM in the dining room of our house. If you know you will NOT be having breakfast with us, please let us know so we can prepare accordingly.
*Please call regarding our policy for children.
* We are very limited in our ability to accommodate your pets. Please call for more information. A $15 pet fee will be assessed.
* The Perry House is SMOKE-FREE. (Smoking is only allowed outside in designated areas.)